I’ve been blogging for a year – and I feel so lucky to have stumbled into this wonderful, supportive community! Blogging has made me more motivated in my sewing, and more confident in myself. It has completely changed my sense of personal style, and connected me to all of you inspirational people. It’s almost 2013, and I think it’s time to celebrate!
Here’s my proposal: Let’s take time to look back on the past year of our blogs by posting a series of Top 5 lists leading up to New Year! You might post just one big list, or separate posts, or just join in on a few of the topics… It’s up to you and your schedule.
Let’s write about our Top 5 from each category:
- Top 5 Favourite Creations (most worn, or most loved!)
- Top 5 Sewing Fails (UFOs, worn once, or complete disasters!)
- Top 5 Lessons Learned (either practical tricks and techniques, or life lessons)
- Top 5 Blogs and Bloggers that Inspire
- Top 5 Goals for the New Year