I love making patterns again and again! Here are some of my favourites:
- Pattern Testing
- Concord Dress #1 (with a ruffled hem)
- Concord Dress #2 (tunic with shaped hem)
- Concord Dress #3 (faux-wrap bodice hack)
- Flowers, Stripes and Sisters
- Concord Cardigan
- Windowpane Concord Dress
- Summer Sweaters (Concord Hacks)
- and some unblogged stripey versions in my Cashmerette Round-Up!
- Ginger Jeans: 1, 2, 3!
- Inside-Out Ginger Jeans
- I Tried Topstitching!
- Sister Twins
- Cone Mills Ginger Jeans
- Wardrobe Padding
Comino Cap Dress by Kitschy Koo
- Two Comino Cap Dresses
- Put a flower on it!
- Channelling the Group of Seven
- I’ve fallen in love with cardigans!
- Autumn Comino
- Winter Comino
- Types of T-Shirts
- Paintdaub Maxi
- Comino Blouse
- Lace Overlay Comino Cap
- How to Sew Faster (Including a Comino Cap tee)
- A Not-Quite Classic Comino Cap
- (I’ve also use the skirt pattern with more bodices than I can count! It’s the perfect shape.)
- Sparkly Knit Shift Dress
- Plaid Shift Dress in Double Knit
- Understanding Focus Modes on your DSLR (aka. another plaid shift dress!)
- Wedding Dress Wear (Floral Sweaterknit)
- Hot Pink Coatigan
- All About the Fabric
And some TNT pattern round-ups!